Bulldogs to Help Molly Fight Leukemia
Help support Molly Anderson, daughter of Brandywine High School (Wilmington, Delaware) – Class of ’87 classmates, Kristen (Ritzinger) and Kelly Anderson, in Molly’s fight against leukemia.
Join the Fun at Molly’s Pool Party!
When: Friday, August 15th, 2008
- Party & festivities from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Swim-a-thon from 9:ooam – 11:00am and then again during swim party
Where: Lane Swim Club, which is located ast 2100 Shipley Road, between Foulk and Naaman’s Roads, Wilmington, Delaware 19803
What to Bring:
- Cost: $5.00 per person, plus:
- 1 potluck item per family. Families with last names from:
- A-H: please bring a beverage
- I-P : please bring a side dish
- Q-Z :please bring a dessert
Come and enjoy the Silent “Ticket” Auction, 50/50 raffle, Moonbounce, Volleyball, Dunk Tank, Swimming, DJ, and lots more fun!
Hamburgers and hot dogs will be provided.