1. Make kindness your default position.
2. Never ignore someone who is hurting.
3. Be there, even if it means missing a little sleep. Just be there.
4. Give second chances, even when you know you’re right.
5. Don’t lose sight of what matters, even when others try to persuade you otherwise.
6. Forget about being first and focus on being, first.
7. Greet others when they arrive as if they are the stars of your life.
8. Allow yourself room for mistakes, and don’t over-apologize.
9. Get up every day and look for the best in others.
10. See life through a lens of love, and surely you will find good fortune.